Posted on December 14, 2010, in Networking and tagged business, business appointment, business introduction, business lunch, business luncheon, business network, business networking, cold call, connect, connection, exchange, gograblunch, intro, introduction, lunch, marketing, network, networking, never eat alone, never eat alone again, professional, referral exchange, sales, social, specific target, start-up, startup, target market. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- @Rob_Reinke Yes... 7 months ago
- Love the mention of "knowing your #s" | The Abridged Guide to Pitching Your #Startup bit.ly/2yjSOIv via Forbes 8 months ago
- 10 steps to becoming a successful entrepreneur — from a real life #entrepreneur mashable.com/2017/09/11/ent… #startup 8 months ago
- #knoxville - we are building out a new way to do #businessnetworking. join our #slack channel ow.ly/nvpz30fF6bH 8 months ago
- Have a #restaurant and looking to drive more in more business? Our members are looking for great places to eat! bit.ly/2yaivez 8 months ago