Posted on November 24, 2011, in Networking and tagged business lunch, business luncheon, business networking, dine touch, entrepreneurial imperative, face to face networking, referral marketing, social networking, throttle up. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Love the mention of "knowing your #s" | The Abridged Guide to Pitching Your #Startup bit.ly/2yjSOIv via Forbes 2 weeks ago
- 10 steps to becoming a successful entrepreneur — from a real life #entrepreneur mashable.com/2017/09/11/ent… #startup 2 weeks ago
- #knoxville - we are building out a new way to do #businessnetworking. join our #slack channel ow.ly/nvpz30fF6bH 2 weeks ago
- Have a #restaurant and looking to drive more in more business? Our members are looking for great places to eat! bit.ly/2yaivez 2 weeks ago
- into #businessnetworking? join the @GoGrabLunch #Slack channel & get development updates & chances to network. ow.ly/HKwg30fF5WY 2 weeks ago